Lock and Key Loans
Lock and Key Loan Process.
Customer has to first submit documents. then the search report and valuation is done by the private financer. once this is done. A sale agreement is made between financer and customer. A clause is made if the customer pays the full amount the agreement shall be cancelled. and if the customer fails to repay the loan amount. the financer shall takeover the property. Stamp duty and processing fees will be paid by the financer. Which will be later deducted from the loan amount. Customer doesnt have to pay principal amount every month he just has to pay interest on time.
Lock and Key Loan.
- Are you in a financial crisis or needs money
- Do you need a Mortgage loan by private fin ance?
- Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay your bills or start a nice business. You have a low cibil score and you are finding it difficult to get any kind of loan from Bnak.
- This is your chance to get a loan. We offer loans from 1lakh to 100crore. Against Lock and Key. All over mumbai with simple procedures, fast processing and loan disbursed but genuine customers only.
- Lock & key loan available by private finance on flat and commercial property.
Lock and Key Loan by private financer in Mumbai
Lock & key Terms.
- Lock & key possession with sale deed 40- 50% of market value
- Interest 2.5 – 3.5 percent per month.
- 3 months lock in period.
- 1 to 5 Years Loan tenure.
- Loan approved in 3 to 4 days.
- Customer doesn’t have to make any upfront payment. Customer have to submit all documents at his cost.
Documents once submitted will not be returned back at any cost.
- Clear title Acceptable property
- Commercial: gala, shop, office, flat, (must be vacant or has to vacant at the time of loan approval and give keys to the lender)
- Residential: flat, bungalow, row house (must be vacant or has to vacant at the time of loan approval and give keys to the lender)
Residential: 40% – 50% of the valuation report
Commercial: 40% – 50% of the valuation report
Lock and Key Loan in Mumbai.
- Kyc (Pan Card, Adhaar Card, Passport, )
- Electric Bill, Ration Card
- Property Docs
- Property Tax Receipt
- Oc (Occupation Certificate)
- Share Certificate
- Society Noc
- Valuation & Legal Search Report.
- Property title report,
Income Documents. ( Not Necessary )
- Year Bank Statement
- Year Itr Saral Copy With Computation Of Income, P&L, Balance Sheet, Tax Paid Challan.
Lock and Key Loan process.
Our brokerage charges are 3% Non negotiable.